In early October we had the delight of spending the weekend with my dear friend Emily and her family at their family's cabin in the Blue Ridge mountains of north Georgia. Em and I had lots of adventures at the cabin when we were elementary school-aged, and I hadn't been back in many, many years. It was such a sweet time to relax with our good friends and let the kids run free and enjoy nature, spending as much time outdoors as possible. The photos from the weekend were quite numerous, so I'm breaking it into two posts. You may need to skim :)
The cabin...
Joy and Carlton racing.
Clara getting a lift from Abby Jane.
On Saturday morning we went apple picking at a wonderful nearby orchard.
Captivated by the tractor pulling us out to the orchard.
A rare shot of all nine of us together.
Sweet daddy-daughter time.
Looking for fish in the pond, on one of our walks.
No comments:
Post a Comment