We found a new spot for outings this week, which was really fun. Since moving, I hadn't explored any of the Chattahoochee River nature areas that are closer to the new house (we used to be super close to the river and spent a lot of time down there!) So we just found this great coffee shop that sits right on the river, and their property connects to nature trails all along the river. I packed the kids a picnic lunch, I got a coffee :), and we had a great morning exploring.
Both Carlton and Clara have been obsessed with reading Winnie the Pooh stories lately, and so Carlton was thrilled with the opportunity to play 'Poohsticks.' Though Pooh's version involves simultaneously throwing sticks and letting them race in the current, for us this pretty much meant just chucking sticks and rocks into the water. They were more than content!
This series of photos just tickled me.... most of them capture Clara's delight in and adoration of her big brother. So warms my heart. Can't wait to add another to the mix!








No comments:
Post a Comment