Saturday, November 20, 2010

One year old

Carlton is one year old! Our little guy is almost a toddler. It has been a lot of fun celebrating him this week. Here are a few shots of him enjoying some birthday gifts. Mark and I gave him a toddler chair, so he has his very own place to sit. He doesn't exactly spend lots of time in it, but he does love playing on, around, in front of and behind it. And getting off and on. I captured him sitting for a second,

and reading his books.

Carlton quickly got the hang of opening presents and loved ripping the paper.

He loves his new harmonica and knows exactly what to do with it....straight in the mouth.


He finds his new puppy book quite delicious as well,

and his new fleeces quite comfy!
Amidst the present opening (with Aunt Kristin recently arrived in town!), he got to try a new snack - pumpkin bread.
"Yum - I'll take that!"

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Happy 1st birthday, Carlton! He is growing so much. HIs face is changing every time you post a new picture! On to a new and exciting year :)